Frequently Asked Questions
At Techno-Aide, we pride ourselves in offering the best imaging accessories. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Here are some of our most frequently asked questions:
1. How do I know that you received my order? If you sent your order through the website, you will get an immediate confirmation email. If you send your order via email, you will get a confirmation within 24 hours.
2. Are you FDA registered? Yes! We are an FDA registered manufacturer.
3. I need an item immediately, can it be rushed? Most of the time we can! If it is a stocked item, we can ship it the same day if we get your order before noon time. If after noon, it will ship the next day. For other non stocked items, there is a manufacturing lead time. Give us a call at 800-251-2629 to let us know your specific need and how we can help you.
4. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Wire Transfers and Purchase Orders from customers with an established line of credit.
5. Do you ship internationally? Yes. All terms and polices are governed by specific Pro Forma Invoice. Payment accepted by Wire Transfer.
7. I ordered the wrong item. Can I return it? Yes. Click HERE for details on our Return Policy and what to do.
8. What is your warranty? Click HERE to see our Warranty Page
9. How do I care and clean for my apron? Click HERE for Cleaning & Care Instructions
10. Can I get a fabric sample? Yes! Email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a swatch book.
11. I'm worried about Non-lead aprons not providing protection. What are they made of if they are not lead? To address your concerns, there are several elements that protect you from radiation. Lead is the most common because it also the cheapest protective element. Among the others is tin. Tin protects just as well as lead, and is MUCH LIGHTER, but it is also much more expensive. Most companies that offer lead-free protection use tin. The key point to remember isn't "what" is protecting you, but "how" the attenuation factor compares on the lead-equivalency chart. Tin will give the same lead-equivalency rating of attenuation as lead. So, rest assured, whether it's lead, lightweight lead, or lead-free, all styles of Techno-Aide aprons offer you excellent levels of lead-equivalent protection. Click HERE to read more.
12. What is the Attenuation/Tranmission information for your aprons? Click HERE for attenuation information.
13.Does your protective media contain "Nickel"? No, they do not.
14.Do your lead aprons contain Gluteraldehyde? No, they do not.
15.How much do you aprons weigh? It depends on the media that is selected and also the size of the garment. Email our customer service department at email@example.com for specific weights.
16.What are your Customer Service Hours? Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30 Central Time.
17. Who do I contact if I have a question about my order/bill? Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Where do you manufacture Techno-Aide products? In our manufacturing plant located in Whites Creek, Tennessee. USA.