Frequently Asked Questions
At Techno-Aide, we pride ourselves in offering the best imaging accessories ergonomic furniture, and more. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Here are some of our most frequently asked questions:
1. How do I know that you received my order? If you sent your order through the website, you will get an immediate confirmation email. If you send your order via email, you will get a confirmation within 24 hours. We do not send out confirmations for faxed orders.
2. I want to start emailing my orders instead of faxing them so I can get an immediate confirmation. Email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I need a product that I don't see on your site? Email our National Sales Manager with information on the product you are looking for at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you with your needs.
4. Are you FDA registered? Yes! We are an FDA registered manufacturer.
5. I need an item immediately, can it be rushed? Most of the time we can! If it is a stocked item,we can ship it the same day if we get your order before noon time. If after noon, it will ship the next day. For other non stocked items, there is a manufacturing lead time. Give us a call at 800-251-2629 to let us know your specific need and how we can help you.
6. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Wire Transfers and Purchase Orders from customers with an established line of credit.
7. Do you ship internationally? Yes. All terms and polices are governed by specific Pro Forma Invoice. Payment accepted by Wire Transfer.
9. I ordered the wrong item. Can I return it? Yes. Click HERE for details on our Return Policy and what to do.
10. What is your warranty? Click HERE to see our Warranty Page
11. How do I care and clean for my apron? Click HERE for Cleaning & Care Instructions
12. How do I dispose of Lead apparel? Click HERE to See our Recycling Page
13. Can you re-cover an apron that has been torn? Sometimes we can. Call our customer service department 800-251-2629 to see if it is feasible to do.
14. Can you replace the Hook-n-Loop or Buckle on my apron? Yes, call our customer service department 800-251-2629 for pricing.
15. Can I get a fabric sample? Yes! Email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a swatch book.
16. I'm worried about LMG Non-lead aprons not providing protection. What are they made of if they are not lead? To address your concerns, there are several elements that protect you from radiation. Lead is the most common because it also the cheapest protective element. Among the others is tin. Tin protects just as well as lead, and is MUCH LIGHTER, but it is also much more expensive. Most companies that offer lead-free protection use tin. The key point to remember isn't "what" is protecting you, but "how" the attenuation factor compares on the lead-equivalency chart. Tin will give the same lead-equivalency rating of attenuation as lead. So, rest assured, whether it's lead, lightweight lead, or lead-free, all styles of Techno-Aide aprons offer you excellent levels of lead-equivalent protection. Click Here to read more.
17. Do your aprons provide 100% protection? Click Here for attenuation information.
18.Does your protective media contain "Nickel"? No, they do not.
19.Do your lead aprons contain Gluteraldehyde? No, they do not.
20.How much do you aprons weigh? It depends on the media that is selected and also the size of the garment. Email our customer service department at email@example.com for specific weights.
21.What are your Customer Service Hours? Monday - Friday 7:30 - 5:00 Central Time.
22. Who do I contact if I have a question about my order/bill? Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. I would like to get a custom sponge. Can you do that? Yes! Just give us the size, shape, and angle that you need and we will be glad to give you a quote.
24.I need a custom apron. Can you do that? Absolutely! Email your specific needs to email@example.com and customer service will be glad to assist you with pricing.
25.Where do you manufacture Techno-Aide products? In our manufacturing plant located in Nashville, Tennessee. USA.