Returns, Exchanges & Warranties
Techno-Aide 2020 Terms and Conditions
Effective January 2, 2020 - Downloadable Copy of Techno-Aide Terms and Conditions
Subjects and associated terms are listed as follows:
2. Payment Terms
4. Cancellations & Modifications
6. Returns, Exchanges & Warranties
7. Damaged Goods
Techno-Aide prices are presented and distributed on a master price list annually to dealers that maintain current contact information. This master price list is available upon request at any time. Prices are also secondarily represented on the Techno-Aide website. All prices are subject to change without notice. Techno-Aide reserves the right to adjust pricing on all items as deemed necessary. Pricing for quotes given by Techno-Aide are valid for 90 days from the date of receipt. Pricing is valid for entire quote (quote total), not on individualized products. Listed or quoted prices may exclude taxes, shipping, insurance, and any other applicable fees where necessary. These (or any) additional fees and charges will be the sole obligation of the customer. Emergency, rush or expedited orders are subject to additional shipping and/or handling fees not included in listed pricing.
Taxes (where applicable) are charged per order by federal standards. Orders originating from the state of Tennessee are subject to Tennessee state sales tax and will be billed accordingly unless a valid tax exemption certificate is on file with Techno-Aide prior to an order being placed. Techno-Aide will not revise any order for tax purposes if a certificate of tax exemption is provided after an order is placed.
Any pricing discrepancies must be reported and validated by Techno-Aide within 10 business days from the original invoice date. Techno-Aide shall reserve the right to bear no obligation to issue any credit or adjust any invoice for claims made or filed outside of the 10 business day window. Filing pricing discrepancy claims is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Payment terms are Net 30 days from the date of invoice on all new and current accounts. For your convenience we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, ACH, and Wire Transfer. Techno-Aide reserves the right to suspend or cancel any shipment or order if payment (partial or full) of any customer invoice is not paid within defined due dates as determined by Techno-Aide, or if Techno-Aide deems otherwise necessary. Techno-Aide is entitled to receive all expenses of collection (including attorneys' fees) related to any action initiated to collect past-due amounts. Third party collection fees and legal fees must be paid in full before an account can be reopened and are the sole responsibility of the customer. Techno-aide reserves the right to deem an account "Payment in Advance" or "Pre-paid" status in the event an account fails to pay with the pre-determined guidelines noted above or for any other reason Techno-Aide deems necessary.
Techno-Aide does not require a minimum dollar amount or quantity to place an order for any product. Techno-Aide reserves the right to require a minimum purchase amount or establish specific terms and regulation, including but not limited to standing orders, to provide certain specialty pricing or guarantee certain manufacturing lead times.
Techno-Aide is not responsible for duplicate shipments if received orders are not clearly marked or noted accordingly. Orders must be marked "do not duplicate" or "revised order" or another clear identification of a request to not duplicate an order. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide accurate information prior to Techno-Aide processing a purchase order. A confirmation by Techno-Aide of a non-duplicate request is required to contest any error in order duplication. Restocking fees will apply to duplicate shipments that do not meet the required steps mentioned above.
Standard orders are defined as non-specialty or non-custom products as noted on the original purchase order.
Techno-Aide will accept orders in the following manners
Phone Orders - Orders placed by phone will require a contact email address at the time of the order. An emailed copy of the order will be sent to the customer on a Techno-Aide proprietary order form for final verification and authorization. Payment processing and shipping calculation will depend on an individual account status and may require an additional step.
Email Orders - Orders must be sent to Orders@Techno-Aide.com. No other email address will be accepted for order requests. All orders sent to this email address will be processed in the order they are received. Techno-Aide offers no guarantee of an order entry and confirmation on the same date an order is received. Orders sent to this email will be entered and charged based on the individual account status. All orders placed through email will receive email confirmation to the email on file. It is the customer's responsibility to provide accurate and current contact information prior to or with order submission. Customers will receive email confirmations containing the unique sales order number for that interaction to the designated contact email on file.
Cancellation and/or Modification
Techno-Aide does not have a penalty charge or fee for cancellation of orders prior to the production process beginning. Cancellations, modifications, or changes to orders or products will be allowed prior to the production process beginning. Cancellations, modifications, or changes may not be allowed once the production process has begun on any order. Any attempts at cancellation, modification, or change to an order or product may be subject to additional fees, up to 50% of the purchase price. This includes any products with additional or free options added. Including but not limited to embroidery, personalization, custom colors, non-standard color combinations, fabrics, sizes, quantities and materials. All requests for cancellation, modification or changes must have a verified confirmation from Techno-Aide to be valid. Confirmation will be given through written or digital means depending on the receipt of the request.
Shipping charges will be one of the following: prepaid, added to invoice, or charged to provided customer account. Shipping charges will originate from Nashville, TN (37209) or an authorized location when necessary. All orders have a minimum charge of $7.95 (USD) charge for invoiced shipping, handling, and insurance. All shipping will default to Techno-Aide's standard shipping service (and minimum amount) unless notated on original purchase order or otherwise deemed necessary. Techno-Aide requires preferred shipping account information with submitted purchase orders to charge accordingly. Techno-Aide bears no liability for inaccurate or missing shipping information. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide accurate and timely shipping information with all order requests. All freight estimates are for dock to dock deliveries only. Additional services are available, and fees may apply.
Techno-Aide reserves the right to charge a minimum weekly storage fee of $50 (USD) for any order or item not picked up within seven business days of original pickup confirmation.
Techno-Aide assumes no liability and reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges based on shipping/delivery related issues.
Curbside Unloading - Available upon request. For deliveries without a suitable dock. Additional charges will apply and may vary.
Lift Gate and Inside Delivery - For deliveries without a loading dock, that require product to be placed inside the front entrance/door. Specifics and charges are governed by local freight services. Additional charges will apply and may vary.
White Glove Delivery - Full-service delivery and setup option. Product is delivered, removed from transportation, unloaded from shipping materials (such as a palette or skid), placed in the desired location or room, then fully assembled upon request. All packaging and shipping materials and subsequent waste or trash from transportation materials will be disposed of. Pricing quotes are based on a customer's specified needs at time of order. Additional charges will apply and may vary.
For information regarding these or any other shipping and/or handling services, including specialty requests or inquiries, please contact Techno-Aide customer service at CustomerService@Techno-Aide.com or toll-free at (800)251-2629.
Warranty, Returns, and Exchanges (New and Updated for 2020)
Techno-Aide shall manufacture its products in accordance with the requirements of all applicable law, including without limitations, the regulations promulgated by and for the Federal Food and Drug Administration, industry standards, and any and all other governing bodies. Techno-Aide guarantees its products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use from the date of delivery to the original end user. Techno-Aide will not be responsible for any product failure due to abuse, modification or improper use, or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the product. Techno-Aide reserves the right to deem any and all product defects or damage not covered by warranty for any of the aforementioned reasonings.
Techno-Aide may require the customer to send in defective parts for examination to determine the applicability of these warranty provisions. Do not discard parts before contacting Techno-Aide for warranty service. Techno-Aide reserves the right to dispose of non-defective returned products if the customer fails to respond to requests for required information for 15 business days from receipt of product. Techno-Aide shall have no liability whatsoever for damages caused by transportation, accidents, fire, unauthorized alteration, or normal wear and tear or abuse. Techno-Aide will have no liability whatsoever for any incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of Products of Techno-Aide or any part thereof, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in Products of Techno-Aide or any part thereof, or (c) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by Techno-Aide of this limited warranty.
Protective apparel products (including but not limited to protective/lead aprons) and protective accessories carry a two-year limited warranty on workmanship and material defects. All other products, unless specified, carry a one-year limited warranty.
Returns and Exchanges
All return or exchange requests require a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number issued by Techno-Aide. RMA requests must be made prior to the return or exchange of any product. RMA numbers must be referenced visibly and legibly on the outside of all packaging containing requested return or exchange product(s) to be valid. Techno-Aide reserves the right to cancel or void any RMA request that does not adhere to the outlined process and policy.
RMA requests must include the following:
(1) A detailed description of the reason for a requested return or exchange.
(2) The original purchase order number(s).
(3) Techno-Aide item number(s) for all products.
(4) Quantities listed for all requested return/exchange products.
(5) Product photo(s) for documentation may be required
Techno-Aide will authorize returns with no fees (including but not limited to restocking and handling fees) for defective products only. Personalized, custom, sterile, or specialty items are non-returnable and non-refundable for any reason other than validated manufacturing defects. Techno-Aide reserves the right to deem any and all products ineligible for return. Return or exchange requests for anything other than manufacturing defects or production errors are at the discretion of Techno-Aide and are subject to restocking and handling fees determined by the manufacturer.
Return requests must be made within 10 business days from original date of receipt. Please note, the date of receipt counts as day one (1) of the 10 business days. A credit memo will be issued only after the returned or exchanged merchandise is received, inspected and validated by Techno-Aide. A complete credit will be issued within 90 days of Techno-Aide's validated receipt of product(s) listed on the original RMA. These terms apply to all eligible products including but not limited to the categories listed below.
General Product Returns (Non-apparel and non-foam):
All authorized returns for non-apparel and non-foam products are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Please note the following updated policies:
1. Item can be returned if it has manufacturing flaws or errors that cannot be fixed with spare or replacement parts. Techno-Aide may require an attempt to repair before authorizing a return or replacement product.
2. Any painted product that is considered defective due to damage to outer paint or "finish" must be reported to Techno-Aide within 10 business days of receiving product. Photo of defects must be provided to Techno-Aide with these 10 business days to be eligible for return.
3. All products are ineligible for return if requests are made past 10 business days from the original date of receipt. Please note, the date of receipt counts as day one (1) of the 10 business days.
4. Products are ineligible for return if an item has been misused or abused by the customer (as deemed by Techno-Aide), if an item has been damaged due to normal wear and tear, if item has been used for something other than its intended purpose, if item was listed as a discontinued product at time of sale, if item was purchased from clearance, or product that is considered custom or otherwise non-returnable or non-refundable.
5. Sandbags, table pads, vet troughs, immobilizers, & other non-durable items (sponges/bolsters not included) will be issued a prorated credit. Credit will be calculated based on the item sales price and prorated based off the remaining duration of the warranty dates.
Protective Apparel Returns:
All protective apparel products have a limited two-year manufacture warranty unless otherwise noted. The two-year warranty starts on the shipment date from Techno-Aide as indicated on the product tag. This warranty is calculated based on the item sales price and prorated based off the remaining duration of the warranty dates. Return or exchange requests for anything other than manufacturing defects or production errors are at the discretion of Techno-Aide and are subject to a 50% breakdown, restocking, and/or handling fee as determined by the manufacturer. In order to be eligible for return, all protective apparel items must have the Techno-Aide tracking tag still in place on the garment. Techno-Aide reserves the right to cancel or void any warranty should it deem necessary. Additional warranty and returns policies written below:
1. All products are ineligible for return if requests are made past 10 business days from the original date of receipt. Please note, the date of receipt counts as day one (1) of the 10 business days.
2. Protective apparel items are ineligible for return if they have been worn and/or used for anything other than initial sizing or fitting check, within the 10 business days of receiving the product. Any use of product during a medical or professional procedure (as determined by Techno-Aide) voids the return policy for any reason other than manufacturer defects or errors.
3. Any product featuring customization, including but limited to sizing, fit, non-standard color combination, or embroidery, are non-returnable and non-refundable for any reason other than manufacturer defect or error.
4. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted outside of the initial 10 business days (as described above) for the following reasons: weight, fit, style, color, imaging discrepancies (including but not limited to apparent pinholes, cracks, or other visual deformities with the inner protective core), tears, and any other claims not deemed valid by Techno-Aide.
5. In the event of a warranty replacement, the replacement product carries a warranty period equal to the remaining warranty of the original item. For example: if a protective apron is replaced under warranty at the one-year date, the replacement product will carry a one-year warranty.
Foam and Positioning Product Returns:
All authorized returns for foam or positioning products are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Custom foam or positioning products (including but not limited to foam density variations, sizing, shape, and custom branding or labeling) are non-returnable and non-refundable for any reason other than manufacturing defects or errors. Please note the following updated policies:
1. Standard foam products (as defined by non-custom options above) must be in unused, like-new condition and in their original sealed packaging to be eligible for return or exchange. Restocking fees will apply. Custom items (as defined above) are non-returnable and non-refundable. Techno-Aide reserves the right to deem any product ineligible for return or exchange for any reason.
2. If a foam or positioning product shows questionable imaging artifacts, it will be eligible for a free exchange upon validation by Techno-Aide. This will require that a customer submit a copy of the image showing artifacts in question, along with pictures of the items current condition within 10 business days of receiving product. Techno-Aide reserves the right to require additional information, pictures, and/or documentation to determine return or exchange eligibility.
3. Replacement foam or positioning products will not be issued for any product that is damaged, soiled, marked on, heavily used, or if Techno-Aide deems the product improperly used. This includes all damage from moving or picking up foam products, such as fingernail puncture marks or tears.
4. Techno-Aide will not authorize any return or exchange for any foam or positioning product if it has been removed from its original sealed packaging, used, and does not show validated artifacts (as described above).
5. Returns and exchanges will not be authorized for foam discoloration (or oxidization) as this is a normal and unavoidable process for some products. Please refer to our foam oxidization informational sheet at Techno-Aide.com/stealth-core-and-stealth-cote-sponges for more information.
Additional General Return Guidelines: (effective January 2, 2020)
1. Techno-Aide will authorize returns with no fees (including but not limited to restocking and handling fees) for defective products only. Personalized, custom, sterile, used, or specialty items are non-returnable and non-refundable for any reason other than validated manufacturing defects. Techno-Aide reserves the right to deem any and all products ineligible for return. Return or exchange requests for anything other than manufacturing defects or production errors are at the discretion of Techno-Aide and are subject to restocking and handling fees determined by the manufacturer. Return requests must be made within 10 business days from original date of receipt. Please note, the date of receipt counts as day one (1) of the 10 business days. All eligible returns are subject to a 25% restocking and handling fee. All return or exchange requests require a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
2. Non-warranty product returns or exchanges must be prepaid to Techno-Aide. Non-warranty product returns or exchanges must be free of damage and must have the original Techno-Aide packaging intact upon receipt. Damages incurred during shipping to Techno-Aide are the responsibility of the shipper and shipping company.
3. Techno-Aide bears no responsibility for product damaged during shipping and handling. All efforts to recoup expenses due to shipping or handling damage are the sole responsibility of the customer and shipping carrier/service.
All products shipping direct from Techno-Aide receive an authorized receipt of merchandise prior to shipping to the end user providing acceptance of shipping liabilities. These receipts of merchandise validate all products have passed all of Techno-Aides predetermined inspections and ship in good condition.
If a product arrives damaged, incomplete or in any condition other than noted on the authorized receipt of merchandise, it is the sole responsibility of the consignee (ship-to/end user) to note visible damage or shortages on the bill of lading prior to the carrier leaving the delivery facility. Failure to properly note any damage or discrepancies on the bill of lading at the time of delivery will void any attempted freight claim which may forfeit or delay any potential credit. Some instances may require a carrier inspector to validate shipments prior to any claim. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to retain all shipping items and material as required by the carrier inspector. Techno-Aide will gladly assist in any instance that may require a carrier inspector validate shipments. However, Techno-Aide bears no responsibility for damaged products, lost items, or any issues related to shipping and/or handling of product.
Techno-Aide makes no claim and bears no responsibility for reimbursement for issues related to damage, lost items, or any other issues during shipping and/or handling. All reporting or inspections must be filed within five (5) business days from the delivery date. Delayed reporting can delay or void the carrier's responsibility to pay any claim and may negate any credit authorized by Techno-Aide. Any replacements authorized through Techno-Aide are handled as separate purchase orders. Authorized replacements will require their own purchase order number for billing and records. Any potential credits will be applied to the original purchase order.
This website and a proportion of its content is copyright of Techno-Aide, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Techno-Aide Inc. and, while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Techno-Aide Inc.. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Techno-Aide Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.