Stretcher designed to meet your bariatric patient management needs and is versatile enough to be used in every phase of care from patient transport and clinical procedures to recovery. This unit fits easily through doorways and is much lighter than other bariatric units and beds.
DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR BARIATRIC PATIENT MANAGEMENT NEEDS.
- A fully-powered bariatric stretcher with pendant control and caregiver lockout control module.
- Powered unit with head, foot, hi-low and Trendelenburg/ reverse Trendelenburg as standard.
- A full 32-inch wide patient surface with full length siderails.
- Emergency backrest release lever is located conveniently on both sides of unit which allows for quick positioning.
- Excellent choice for 23 hour stays.
- Extra-wide litter top (32 in/81 cm) and PressureCare mattress provide patient comfort for extended stays in any department
- Lightweight and maneuverable: this unit fits easily through doorways and is much lighter than other bariatric units and beds
- Easy-to-use electric/battery powered controls: rechargeable battery offers convenience and mobility when not plugged in
- Reduce or eliminate patient transfers: this versatile unit can be used in every phase of care from patient transport and clinical procedures to recovery
- Reduce or eliminate dedicated bariatric units: this versatile stretcher eliminates the need for designated units for bariatric care, extended stays and patient transport
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
- Patient preference: hand-held control allows patients to position the stretcher for their own comfort (to assure safety, all adjustments can be locked-out by the care provider)
- Safe patient egress and reduced risk of back injury
- Chrome Plated, Full Length, Tuck Under AirGlide® Patient Safety Rails with Dual Pneumatic Assists
- Motorized Controls for Height Adjustment” 22.25″ – 29.5’, Trendelenburgs: 0° – 12°, Backrest: 0° – 90°
- Battery Backup for Full Operation During Transport or Procedures
- Patient/Attendant Pendant Control Operates Backrest, Knee Flex and Height
- Attendant Control Tucks Under Foot End and Operates Back Rest, Knee Flex, Height Adjustment, Patient Lockout
- Brake and Center Track Steering Activation from All 4 Corners • 8” Tente® Casters
- Powder Coated Steel Patient Surface
- Seamless Thermoformed Base Cover with Storage and Built-In Oxygen Tank Holder
- 3 Stage Permanently Mounted IV Pole
- Safety Strap
- Heavy Duty Corner Mounted Perimeter Non-Marring Bumper System
- Dual accessory wells at all four corners provide versatility in adapting accessories
- Patient Surface: 32” x 77”
- Weight Capacity: 720 lbs.
- Comfort Mattress: 5” Thick / Latex Free Cover
We've got you covered with the healthcare equipment and radiology accessories you need.
Box 1: 90" x 35" x 42" (450.00 lbs.)