Patient Protection Pads for Siemens
Keep Your Patients Safe and Comfortable for Maximum Throughput! Includes pack of two pads to accomodate each side of the patient. Pads are 19.5" long x 14" wide x .625 deep.
The first dedicated advanced patient pads specifically designed to protect patients from thermal injuries during MRI.
– prevent contact with the bore
– easy to use
– a must for MRI
– helps prevent thermal injury
Don’t scan another patient without MRI Patient Protection Pads!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Advanced Viscoelastic Material:
• Permanent antimicrobial agent to inhibit the growth of 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
• Decreased patient motion during scans due to enhanced patient comfort.
• Increased patient satisfaction.
• The ultimate in pressure management technology for MRI, CT, and PET scanners.
• Reduces peak pressure, friction and pressure for improved blood flow.
• Exceptional radiolucent qualities.
• Can be easily cleaned and disinfected with any standard hospital disinfectant.
• User friendly - Reduces operation costs.
• Quick return on investment after purchase.
• Ultra-strong fabric with seams sewn with coated nylon thread to protect viscoelastic core material from body fluids.
• Permanent antimicrobial agent incorporated in the top
and bottom cover fabrics.
• Vapor, moisture impervious and latex free.
• Reduces sweating and shearing.
Flammability compliant to CTB-133 standards, the required standards for most states.